- August 21, 2017
- Posted by: muhannagroup
- Category: Research, Social Security
The Muhanna Foundation in association with the International Social Security Association (ISSA) deliver a 35 hour customized training program on “ISSA Guidelines on Good Governance” exclusively in Arabic to Twenty – five participants for the Public Authority for Social Insurance organization in Muscat Oman.
The ISSA Academy diploma programme offers high-level training on the ISSA Guidelines for social security professionals. The training courses combine on-line assignments and on-site training for groups of participants on a specific set of ISSA Guidelines. Our Aim is to provide training courses on the ISSA Guidelines exclusively for the Arabic-speaking members of the ISSA.
During our session we addressed strategic areas in Social Security administration:
- Strategic planning
- Operational risk management
- Internal operations audit
- Actuarial soundness
- Enforcing the “prudent person” principle in investment management
- Prevention and control of corruption and fraud service standards for members and beneficiaries
- Human resource policies
- Investments in information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructure
We would like to thank the Public Authority for Social Insurance Organization for hosting us & all participants for their outstanding work and dedication.